BioMedical beauty apheresis
Beauty from your own blood
Plasma-lifting with the body's own cells – 100 % natural
Plasma-lifting with beauty apheresis is a purely biological method for permanent regeneration, revitalisation and rejuvenation of the skin.
The thrombocyte concentrate of the patient's blood contains highly potent growth factors, the so called PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). The PRP stimulates the skin cells, triggering a surprising, permanent rejuvenation process – entirely naturally and based on the body's own material.
Bio-stimulation of the cells causes:
- Reduction of wrinkles
- New formation of connective tissue
- Activation of collagen and elastin production
- Increase of skin volume
- Increased protection against free radicals
- More tension and elasticity
- Acceleration of self-healing
- Permanent regeneration
- Help against hair loss
- Stimulation of the hair roots
Why use the apheresis procedure?
The common method for acquisition of the platelet-rich plasma is centrifugation of the client's own blood. Preparing blood with the slightly more elaborate plasma apheresis method has a distinct benefit over simply centrifuging the blood. We receive a much more concentrated plasma and thus even more potent growth factors to stimulate the skin cells.
With our apheresis procedure, we get the plasma from the patient's own blood by separating the blood into its parts. The concentrate is then prepared so that only blood plasma with growth factors remains. The plasma is tested for quality and undesired cells are removed.
- Production of highly thrombocyte-rich plasma with highly potent growth factors
- Control of plasma quality and removal of undesired cells
Progress, duration and costs
Apheresis takes 30-45 minutes. The client is connected venously to a centrifuge under supervision. Depending on blood flow, the centrifuge is continually filled with 120 to 200 millilitres of blood six to ten times. The blood is separated into its components, which are transferred to various bag systems. The unused parts are returned to the patient unchanged in the same step.
2) Cleaning of the skin by:
- Aqua abrasion or
- Diamond dermabrasion
- The plasma is placed below the dermis with a micro needle in specific locations.
- It is directly subcutaneously injected into wrinkles to build up volume there.
- Anti-inflammatory solution
- Amino acid emulsion
- Cooling mask
5) Frequency of the application
Experience has shown that 3-4 treatments at an interval of 3-4 weeks are sensible for the first application. The skin's appearance usually improves after only 2-3 weeks. An annual refresher is recommended for a permanent result.
6) The costs for the BioMedical Beauty-treatment:
- Apheresis: €2,000.00 (material for 4-6 applications)
- Aqua/Dermabrasion + application + post-treatment per session €500.00